LED (light-emitting diode) light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that is used to improve the appearance of the skin. Different wavelengths correspond to different colors of LED light and penetrate the skin to different depths.
- Blue (415nm): Eliminates acne-causing bacteria to treat mild to moderate acne.
- Blue & Red: Treats mild to moderate forms of acne while fading acne scarring.
- Red (633nm): Minimises fine lines and wrinkles, heals wounds and keeps skin plump.
- Red & Near-infrared: Increases skin elasticity, improves skin texture and smoothness.
- Near-infrared (830nm): Reduces inflammation and calms irritation for healthier, stronger skin.
Personalise your sessions to suit your skincare goals with your choice of light combinations.